Attendees wishing to present their work, research, products, technologies, insights in pulmonary and intranasal drug delivery at IA 2019 are invited to submitted their abstract and ideas on line at: www.inhalationasia.org for poster and podium presentations. The author of an abstract selected for a podium presentation will be able to register for free to attend IA 2019.
Attendees may submit a 500 words abstracts of their work to be considered for presentation at Inhalation Asia 2019 on the following topics:
- Inhalation Drug Delivery in Japan: players, products, technology, regulations. What market and how to access it
- Inhalation Drug Delivery in China: research groups, latest research and ideas, industry and academia.
- Making a Generic Ellipta: Update on combination inhalers, 2 and more drugs, lessons from Advair Diskus, device, formulation, clinical and regulatory. What did we learn from Generic Diskus?
- Soft Mist Inhalers: how to make and file them. Requirements, design, science, opportunities and options.
- Designing Inhalers: the latest science, technology, know how, regulatory updates from leading players in the field. All-in-one training to design and file inhalers.
- Nasal products: successes, formulations, devices, filings.
- BE studies: how to plan for succes, generic and originators.
This list is non exhaustive and any abstract relevant to the field of Inhaled Drug Delivery will be considered and reviewed.
Inhalation Asia is committed to open access to scientific publications. It is a pre-requisite of presenting at Inhalation Asia 2019 that ALL authors agree to make their abstracts and a copy of their poster or presentation available for free to all participants and on the Inhalation Asia website as a PDF file. Authors who do not wish their presentations or posters to be available for free for the benefit of the scientific community cannot present at Inhalation Asia. Therefore, please note:
- Selected podium presenters will be offered free registration at Inhalation Asia 2019.
- Seleted poster presenters (one per abstract) will be able to register at the disocunted fee.
- Only registered participants will be able to present their work as poster or lecture. Abstracts will only be included in the Book Of Abstracts when the presenter's registration has been confirmed. Podium or poster presentations whose presenters are not registered will be removed from the attendees list 2 months before the event and will not be able to attend.
- Acceptance to present a poster or a lecture is deemed to be an acceptance of Inhalation Asia's Open Access policy.
- Acceptance of an invitation to present a poster or lecture is deemed to be an acceptance to make a PDF of the document/poster/presentation and abstracts presented available for free on the Inhalation Asia website. The copyrights of the document remain with the authors.
To submit an abstract to present a lecture or a poster at IA19, please use the form below.
Notes for the abstract: 500 words only. No references. No pictures. The abstract must be a summary of the message you will present, not an introduction. Abstracts that are introductions will be rejected.